Monday 14 April 2014

Spring trends 2014

Hi there! today I felt like making a spring trends post because where I live is really warm I literally have to go in shorts and a shirt or even dresses, so well here are the Spring Top 20 trends:
1~ Chain necklaces
 
This is my favorite necklace at the moment it can make a normal outfit really chic.


2~ Statement necklaces


                     These statement necklaces are fabolous for simple outfits to spice them up.

3~ Midi rings


This midi rings are perfectt for spring you can get them plain like these ones or


or with shapes like this I personally think the elephant is so cute.


4~Dolphin shorts







                 These shorts are so confortable I can´t even explain Oh My God.

5~ Crotchet cami
I am seriously in love with crochet t-shirts, tanks or crop tops they are just perfect.

6~ Floral print dresses
I actually bought this myself and i wear it nearly every single day.

7~ Skater dresses

Skater dresses are perfect they are comfy and chic you can also pair it with anything.
8~ Hand bag
 

  Big hand bags are awesome because you ca  fot anything you want inside.

9~ Circle Sunglasses
You can pair these with any outfit to give it a vintage look.

No comments:

Post a Comment